The following Terms and Conditions apply to all quotes supplied by and orders placed with RubberMill, Inc.
RubberMill has a minimum order requirement of $150.00 on stock molded rubber products ($75.00 minimum per item), and $250.00 for fabricated items. We can send one time samples of stock items for production approval for a small fee to cover shipping and handling. Please inquire with your customer service representative regarding sample availability and pricing. Tooling, when required is quoted separately. Please see item A below for more information about tooling charges.
RubberMill accepts Visa or MasterCard. Customers requesting net 30 day terms must submit a Credit Application with 3 credit references and 1 bank reference for approval. Be sure to include current email addresses.
- Terms of payment for goods are net 30 days. Terms of payment for tooling are 50% payable upon receipt of order and 50% payable upon sample delivery.
- Terms of payment are effective from actual date of invoice.
- Quotations are for information purposes only. All orders are subject to acceptance at our corporate office and until accepted are not binding upon RubberMill, Inc.
- Each shipment in partial fulfillment of an order shall be deemed a separate and independent contract. If the buyer fails to fulfill the terms of payment of any invoice, or if the financial responsibility of the buyer shall become impaired or unsatisfactory to RubberMill, Inc., RubberMill, Inc. reserves the right to change terms of payment and/or defer or discontinue further shipments, without prejudice to any other lawful remedy, until past due payments are made and satisfactory assurances of buyer’s credit standing are received.
- No order in process of production is subject to cancellation, deferment, or change in specification without agreement by RubberMill, Inc. Normally, cancellation charges shall include cost of all labor and material ordered or in process for the order in question.
- Any blanket orders accepted will be with the following conditions. The entire quantity must be released within one year from the date of the order. If the entire quantity has not been released within one year, RubberMill, Inc. has the right to ship and invoice all parts, not to exceed the balance (+/-10%) remaining on the blanket order. These invoices will be payable net 30 days from date of invoice.
- Custom manufactured items will be supplied only on the condition that the purchaser accept overruns and underruns not exceeding 10% of the quantity ordered, to be paid or allowed pro rata, unless otherwise specifically arranged and agreed to by both buyer and RubberMill, Inc.
- Items covered by quotations are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship. RubberMill, Inc. makes no other warranty, express or implied. RubberMill, Inc.’s liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of an item proven defective or, at our option, to the replacement of such items upon their return to RubberMill, Inc., making due allowance for the service rendered. Any claim for defective workmanship or material must be made by the purchaser within 60 days after receipt of material, otherwise, it will be conclusively waived. RubberMill, Inc. will not accept retrun of goods except upon written authorization from RubberMill, Inc.
- Shipment is made F.O.B. RubberMill, Inc.’s plant or warehouse, freight collect unless otherwise specified. Prices include domestic bulk packing, additional charge will be made for export packing or special packing done at buyer’s request.
- Title to goods and risk of loss passes to the consignee upon delivery to the carrier.
- Estimates as to time of delivery are based on conditions prevailing at the date of quotation, delivery estimates are subject to review based on conditions at the date of order.
- Delays in filling of orders or delivery of material occasioned by strikes, fires, accidents or other causes beyond RubberMill, Inc.’s control, including governmental action, shall not result in RubberMill, Inc.’s liability to the buyer or to any other party.
- Any sales, use, or excise taxes levied by any governmental authority on or applicable to the material shall be added to the invoiced price of the material sold.
- Where items are made to buyer’s specifications, the buyer guarantees that no valid patent has been or will be infringed by the manufacture, sale or use of the items covered by quotations, and the buyer agrees to defend, at its own expense, every suit brought for any infringement of any patents by reason of the sale or use of any of the items covered by quotations and idemnify RubberMill, Inc. against any and all cost, expenses or damages incurred by reason of any suits or claims for such infringement.
- The items covered by quotations shall not be subject to any speciifications, express or implied, except as specifically outlined in quotations.
- Customer will examine and test each shipment promptly on arrival and before any part of the goods has been changed from its original condition, and waive all claims for any cause after any part of the goods has been treated, processed or changed in any manner. Customer will assume sole responsibility for determining whether the goods are suitable for your intended use (whether or not such use is known to RubberMill, Inc.). Customer will waive all claims in which RubberMill, Inc. is not notified in writing within 60 days after arrival of goods at destination except claims for breach of the Fair Labor Standards Act Warranty.
- Any order for items covered by quotations expressly incorporates all terms and conditions of quotations into such order. Any variance between the terms and conditions is herein stated and the terms and conditions of any order or contract submitted by the buyer shall be deemed to have been waived in favor of RubberMill, Inc.’s terms and conditions by the buyer upon failure to object in writing within 10 days after receipt of acknowledgement.
- Prices quoted are for acceptance within 30 days unless otherwise agreed.
- Stenographic and clerical errors are subject to correction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website and its content is a copyright of RubberMill, Inc. – © RubberMill, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• RubberMill customers may print, or download to a local hard disk, pages or documents for professional use related to your business relationship with RubberMill.
• Said customers may forward to third parties for use in providing information about RubberMill products, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not otherwise, except with our express written permission, transmit content from this site or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make every effort to make sure that all information on our site is accurate and up to date, we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to RubberMill, are used with permission from the third party.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.